Posted August 7, 2011 by Raj Agrawal in Apps
Techinline – An Easy To Use Remote Desktop Solution
- Features -
- 2-Way Desktop Sharing
- Customization & Integration
- Remote Reboot & Reconnect
- Browser-Based Solution
- Easiest Connection
- Reporting Tool
- Multi-Monitor Support
- Firewall/Proxy Transparency
- Auto Scroll and Auto Scale
- File and Clipboard Transfer
- Instant Messaging Chat
- 100% Windows 7 Capable
Uses SSL and Code Signing Certificate issued by the Comodo Certificate Authority.
Techinline is regarded as an easy to use alternative to some of the more complex and expensive remote support tools on the market like LogMeIn, Webex and GoToAssist. It’s feature-set may not be as complete as LogMeIn, but nevertheless it does include the “core” functionality one may need for their day to day remote support activities
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Firefox 1.5 or later, Chrome 4 or later
- A modem connection. DSL/Cable or better is recommended.
- No Support for Mac OSX for now. The company may add compatibility for it in future.
Support is available via phone and email. All email requests are guaranteed to be answered within 24 hours from submission. Phone support is available during 7 AM – 4 PM Eastern Standard Time (Monday to Friday)